Tracmaster is delighted to announce the addition of another machine to their expanding CAMON range.
The SG30 Stump Grinder is the newest member of the CAMON family and is designed and built by Tracmaster at their premises in West Sussex.
Alex Pitt, managing director at Tracmaster, said: “We have taken our 15 years’ experience of supplying stump grinders and developed a machine that provides better performance and cheaper running costs.
“The SG30 Stump Grinder is also fantastically priced because it is supplied directly by us, the manufacturer, with no importing middle men taking their cut.
“This, combined, with superior parts and build quality, will ensure that the operator quickly earns a significant return on their investment.”
How is it better?
- The SG30 is fitted with efficient and hardwearing Greenteeth®
- Power is provided by the Honda GX390 banks engine
- Red power belts are used which transmit more power
- Superior heavy duty wheel brake
- Folding handlebars for transportation and storage
- The machine is only 62cm wide to fit through garden gates etc.
Why are the running costs less?
- The Greenteeth® are cheaper to replace
- The teeth take less time to change
- The teeth have three edges so can be turned three times
- Top of the range belts need less adjustment and last longer than normal belts.
Why is it stronger and more reliable?
- The chassis is reinforced for additional strength
- The SG30 has a top of the range centrifugal clutch
- The efficient teeth mean less strain on the machine
- Very strong robust handlebar structure
- Simple operating controls ensure straightforward operation
The outstanding CAMON SG30 Stump Grinder is designed to meet the needs of a variety of users from DIY hirers, to professional contractors, and with a price of just £2,995 + VAT.