A seminar with Dr Glynn Percival 21st Oct at Barcham Trees
Research Update : The Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory
Over the past few years the R.A Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory has funded several PhD studentships at the University of Reading. Aims of this seminar are to provide a latest update on a range of topics to include:
* Stem girdling guidelines – Influences on tree vitality and health
* Acute Oak Decline – Influence of tree physiology and management practices
* Integrated management of Armillaria honey fungus
* What’s new in soil amendments to enhance transplant survival
* Boosting a trees immune system to reduce severity of horse chestnut leaf miner
* Recent developments in ash-dieback management
The day will be FREE OF CHARGE with Breakfast and lunch included
Places are limited to 60 so register NOW!
Contact: Natasha Hutchison
Tel: 01353 720748 Mob:07794 562022
Book online: www.barchampro.co.uk
Nursery tours available, just ask a member of the Barcham team.
Barcham Trees Plc, Eye Hill Drove, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5XF