Since its inception in 1995, more than 850 aspiring consultants and Consulting Arborists have attended ASCA’s Consulting Academy to learn and further hone the skills necessary to develop and maintain thriving consulting practices.
As the most comprehensive training experience for arborists who consult, the Consulting Academy includes interactive workshops and lectures on all aspects of consulting arboriculture.
Three Big Reasons to Attend
- You’ll be one step closer to becoming a Registered Consultant – one of the industry’s most prestigious professional designations.
- You’ll learn what you need to know to stand apart from your competition – report writing, the role consultants can play in contentious situations, how to conduct forensic investigations, guidelines for a professional consulting practice, and more.
- You’ll gain the necessary skills to transition to a consulting career.
Who Should Attend
- Arborists who consult.
- Arborists who are ready to transition from a tree care business to consulting.
- Other Green Industry professionals who are interested in consulting.